We at CZ Fitness our very excited to see you all in person very soon. We have been working hard to have the gym ready to open as soon as we enter into phase 2!!! Before you come in for your first appointment please review the policies below.
Phase 2 Opening Policies
1. Always maintain minimum six-foot separation between you and anyone else.
2. Facial coverings must be worn by every trainer.
3. Total Number of people in the facility, to include staff, trainers, and clients will be no more than 6 at a time.
4. Equipment will be sanitized immediately after each use. Sanitation spray or wipes will be dispersed throughout the training floor.
5. High risk clients are not permitted as part of Phase 2 re-opening. High risk clients include people over the age of 65, people with serious underlying medical conditions like chronic lung disease, moderate to severe asthma and people who are immunocompromised.
6. Only clients with schedule appointments are allowed in the building.
7. Trainers must wash their hands and use hand sanitizer before and after each training session.
8. If there is more then one trainer/client in the studio there must be one piece of equipment between each client.
9. Door knobs and counter tops will be cleaned every two hours. A check off sheet will be posted, in the bathroom.
10. Each client will sign a waiver of consent and commitment to the facility’s reopening policies prior to their scheduled appointment time.
11. All clients must come to the gym in their training attire.
12. Each client will wait in their car until there scheduled appointment. At this time the trainer will escort them into the gym. All workout clients will enter through the back door. They will then either wash their hands or use hand sanitizer.
13. Congregations of no more than five people will be allowed in common areas.
14. No large group fitness classes (more than 5) will be permitted during Phase 2.
15. All trainers and clients will be screened each day for signs/symptoms of COVID-19 at start of shift.
a. This may include touchless temperature readings.
b. This may include being be asked the following questions:
i. Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
ii. Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
iii. Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
iv. Have you had a loss of taste or smell?
v. Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
c. All sick trainers and or clients must stay home or immediately go home if they feel or appear sick. Cordon off any areas where the sick person has been and follow the cleaning guidelines set by the CDC to deep clean and sanitize.
16. Clients cannot enter if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19 (have not recovered or are still within the required 14-day quarantine), had symptoms of COVID-19 (within the last 24 hours), or had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 (within the last 14 days).
17. Keep doors and windows open where possible and utilize fans to improve ventilation.